Batch product import is possible on the Products screen.
Go to Products Screen
Select the ‘Products’ tab, which is displayed at all times at the top of your screen. On the upper right-hand corner, select the ‘Import Product’ button.
Prepare the File
If you are not ready file to import your products, you can download a sample import file with step 1. Click the 'Download' button, it will automatically download the file. In the sample file, you will see some example data, before import the file you should delete these example data.
You can download the sample file here:
If you have a file that you always use, you can upload your excel file. You should match the headers on your file with a MyLogiwa field later.
File preparation rules:
1. Fields with "*" characters are mandatory, they cannot be empty.
2. SKU is the key field for a product, it should be unique for every product line.
3. Every Excel column should have a header. If a column has no header, data will not be imported.
4. You can import an image for your products. Multi images should be separated with a comma. Max 5 image links can be added for a product. Image URL types should be "jpg, jpeg,gif or png".
5. You can add an extra column with a header to your file, you should match it with a MyLogiwa column later.
6. If Pack Type, Product Group or Product Type not recorded to MyLogiwa yet, new ones will be created.
Choose the file
You can drag and drop your file or you can choose from your computer.
After you select the file, you will see the chosen file right under the section. Then, you can click the 'Upload' button.
Match the Fields
You will be directed to another screen, we suggest you match your column headers with a MyLogiwa field.
If column headers come from MyLogiwa's sample file, they will be automatically matched.
But If you are using some special column headers, we will not match these headers with MyLogiwa fields. You will see these kind of columns marked as "x".
An unmatched field can match with a MyLogiwa's field which does not already match with another excel column. Click the 'Choose field' area and select the field that you want to use.
If there is no available MyLogiwa field to match up, it means that you've already linked all MyLogiwa field. You can unselect a MyLogiwa field, then you can match up to your column.
When you are sure you have linked all fields, click 'Import' button, it starts the upload process.
You will be directed to the first screen that you saw. During the upload process, you can observe the status of the upload. While your import is running, you can observe the changes in total processed row count, successfully imported row count, and failed import row count fields. When the upload is complete, the status of the process will change.
Additionally, you will see a summary of the import,
* Success count: Count of successfully imported data
* Error count: Count of un-imported data
* Total count: Count of total data
* Upload date: The date of the uploaded file
You can see the import details in the Details menu under actions. Under the actions menu, you can also find a "Download Original File" option too.
The details menu has a summary field over the grid. You can see the total imported/succeeded/failed import row counts, current status, and download the original file link in this field.
* Import Data: imported data summary
* Message: a message about importing process. If the import data has errors, it will be explained in this column.
After the importing is completed, MyLogiwa will send an information email with a little summary on it. This email will inform you about the completed import job's total import line and how many lines are succeeded or got errors during the import process. You can use the link in the email for navigating to the import screen.
Do you want to learn how to import shipment order?