So you have a listener who subscribed via in-app purchase to an ads-free version of your app, but now they want to cancel the subscription. Here's how:
They need to visit your station listing in the app store for their device and click to Cancel or Unsubscribe.
From the mobile device, they will see a link to "Manage Subscriptions" on the listing page and then can click to Cancel when they load that page.
- On the device go to AppStore and scroll to the bottom of the "Featured" tab.
- You will see Apple ID: email@example.com tap and choose View Apple ID.
- You will have to enter your Apple ID password.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap Subscriptions
- Choose the station subscription from the list and tap Cancel Subscription.
On the computer:
- Launch AppStore
- Click the Store menu in the top navigation
- Click View My Account
- Enter Apple ID password
- Under Manage section click Subscriptions
- Choose the correct app and Cancel Subscription