When adding a new MS Teams trigger action, you'll need to generate a webhook URL so we can properly send a notification to your chosen Channel.
You'll need administrator privileges on your Teams account in order to do this.
To get started, click the three dots next to your Team name. A menu will appear; click "Manage Team".
2. Then, click the 'Apps' tab near the top of the window.
3. After clicking 'More apps', you'll be prompted with a list. In the search box, search for 'webhook' and then select 'Incoming Webhook' from the list.
4. Click 'Add to a team'.
5. Next, you'll need to pick which channel you want to send the notification to. After picking a channel, click 'Set up a connector' in the bottom-right.
6. Set the name of the connector as 'OneUp Sales' (this will be the display name that the notifications will be sent from), and then click 'Create'.
7. After clicking create, you'll be shown a webhook URL (You should keep this safe as it cannot be retrieved again after this point, and we'll need it again in a moment). Copy the webhook URL by clicking the copy icon to the right of the URL, and then click 'Done'.
8. The configured channel should immediately receive a message confirming that the connector was added.
9. Next head back to OneUp, and create a Microsoft Teams Notification trigger action, pasting the webhook URL into the corresponding field. If you wish to connect multiple channels, you can do so by repeating the above steps and appending the new URL, separating them by commas.
10. If you've followed these steps correctly, the next time the trigger gets fired you should receive a notification in the specified Teams channel.
If you still require help on this topic, get in touch with our support team via the chat system or email firstname.lastname@example.org.