Skip to main content
All CollectionsOffice StaffPeriod Attendance
Configuring AM/PM attendance form letters
Configuring AM/PM attendance form letters

Save time by easily preparing form letters to track attendance and update student discipline records.

Denise Drew avatar
Written by Denise Drew
Updated over a week ago

Office professionals can easily configure AM/PM attendance form letters, by utilizing attendance information to update student discipline records with just a few clicks. Select an attendance form letter to configure, determine which students to include in the report and who will receive the letter, all in one place. This feature does the hard work for you by saving hundreds of hours tracking student attendance and eliminating duplicate letters sent home to families for the same attendance violation.

Head to Attendance > Reports > Form Letters to configure AM/PM attendance form letters to send home to families.

Step One: Click the "Show Forms Configurations" button to select a previously created form letter from the Form Designer to add Problem Behavior and Actions.

Helpful Tip: If your configured form letter already appears in the "Select Form" drop-down list, you have previously added Problem Behavior and Actions and are ready to print.

Step Two: Click the "Add Row" to add a new form letter to your list.

Step Three: Click the "Edit" link in the new row to begin editing the configuration.

Step Four: Select the appropriate form from the "Form" drop-down list to indicate which form to configure.

Step Five: Enter a description of form in the "Description" field to easily find your configured form in the future.

Step Six: Select a problem behavior from the "Problem Behavior" drop-down list to attach a behavior from the discipline module to the form.

Step Seven: Select an "Action" from the "Action" drop-down list to attach a consequence from the discipline module to the form.

Step Eight Click the "Update" link to save your changes or the "Cancel" link to discard.

Did this answer your question?