Your photos will sporadically display a PENDING watermark over them until the actual date of your event. FOR EXAMPLE: If you set your event date to 12/25/2020, a PENDING watermark will be applied until Christmas Day 2020. On 12/25/2020 that event will run watermark free provided that you published the event.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You cannot adjust the date of an event after you've created it. Only a PicPic Social technician can change the date of an event retroactively. If you need the date of an event changed please message us in the chat or email us email@example.com.
HOW TO PUBLISH AN EVENT
- Go to the Events Dashboard.
- In your events list press the Green PUBLISH button.
- On the PicPic Social device server, press STOP if it's still running on your PC.
- Press UPDATE so that the PicPic Social Server can download the now published event.
- Press START on the device server again so the images can be processed without the PENDING watermark.
- Force close PicPic Social on your sharing station. Click here if you don't know how force close an app on the iPad.
- Open PicPic Social again on your sharing station app and the images will load watermark free.