This article assumes that you have a Plugzio Management account with a Plugzio device registered. If you have not created a management account, please follow the Manager - Registration & Get Started guide.
This article assumes that the Plugzio device that you want to configure is powered on, connected to the internet, and has an active cloud subscription.
- If you have issues with your device, please contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are a few requirements to allow Single User Auto-Start to on your Plugzio device:
- Payment plan assigned to the user has the "Auto-Start Sessions For Single User" enabled.
- Plugzio device is configured to Smart mode with private access settings.
- Plugzio device has no more than a single user added to the access list.
Step 1 - Enabling single user auto-start on the payment plan
Navigate to the "Payment Plan" page
Select and edit the payment plan that you would like the to be on user
Make sure that the "Single User Auto Start" option is enabled
Step 2 - Setting the device to Smart mode with private access
Navigate to the "Device Management" page
Find the Plugzio device you would like to configure
Click on the "Power Setting" button on the tile and set the device to "SMART" mode.
- If the device is in always off mode the button will say "ALWAYS OFF"
- If the device is in always on mode the button will say "ALWAYS ON"
- If the device is in smart mode the button will say "SMART"
- If the device is in Bluetooth mode the button will say "BLUETOOTH"
Once the device is in smart mode, click the access setting button next to the "Power Setting" button and change the access setting to "PRIVATE".
Step 3 - Add a single user to the access list
Once it is in smart mode with private access, click the tile to expand the user list and make sure that there is only 1 user added to this list.
- Users can be added to the list using the "ADD USER" button
- Users can be removed from the list using the "X" button next to the user
When adding a user, select the payment plan you edited in step 1
Once the user is added verify that a "on/off" icon is present next to the payment plan.
This icon indicates that the single user auto-start feature is available to the user. If this icon is not present, please make sure all the above steps are done correctly.