In order for potential customers to find you on Reachbird, you need to connect at least one of your social media accounts on Reachbird. The more accounts you have connected, the more likely you are to receive collaboration requests.
Below you will learn how to connect your Blog & Google Analytics.
1. If you have already registered, click on the menu item "Social Accounts" in the tool and then on "Connect Blog". If you are currently linking your first account in the course of registration, then click on "Continue Verification" under the blog icon.
You can find out more about the registration process here.
2. After that you need to enter your blog URL and click "Next".
3. This view will open. Here you will receive an individual hashtag from us, which you must copy into your latest blog post. It doesn't matter whether you write the hashtag in the title or in the text. With "Jump to your latest post" you will automatically get to your latest post.
4. Once you have integrated the hashtag there, click on "Verify". After the verification is complete, you can remove the hashtag again.
5. After the successful verification of your blog, you can enter your price for a blog post in the "My Payout" field.
The price that is displayed to customers on Reachbird is called "Total Price". If you want to negotiate the price with a customer in the campaign process, you should ALWAYS talk about the "Total Price". The difference between the two prices is Reachbird's service & referral fee (15%), which is only charged in case of a successful cooperation referral.
Registration including all services and features is free for Influencers on Reachbird.
Read more here: Is Reachbird free for influencers?
6. It is particularly important that you also link Google Analytics in addition to your blog. This way, we can evaluate the success of blog posts that were created as part of a collaboration. To do this, click on "Connect Analytics".
7. You will then be taken to this view. Click on "Connect Analytics" again here.
8. In addition, you need to log in to your Google account, which is stored in your Google Analytics account. Once you have done this, your blog will be displayed in your Reachbird account with Google Analytics.
Important: We only get access to data that is relevant for the campaign and cannot make any changes.
If you have any questions about linking your social media accounts or setting prices, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.