In order for potential customers to find you on Reachbird, you need to connect at least one of your social media accounts on Reachbird. The more accounts you have connected, the more likely you are to receive collaboration requests.
Below you will learn how to link your podcast.
1. If you have already registered, click on the menu item "Social Accounts" in the tool and then on "Connect Podcast". If you are just linking your first account in the course of registration, then click on "Continue Verification" under the podcast icon.
You can find more about the registration process here.
2. Then you need to enter the URL to your RSS feed. Usually you get your RSS feed from your podcast hosting company. Alternatively, you can get the RSS feed from your own website. Once you have completed this step, click "Next".
3. This view will then open. Here you get an individual hashtag, which you integrate in the description of your latest podcast episode. It doesn't matter if you put the hashtag in the title or in the text. Then click on "Verify". After the successful verification of your podcast, you can remove the hashtag again.
4. Next, enter your prices for the different podcast placements in the "My Payout" field. Decide in this step which placement options you want to offer. The price that is displayed to customers on Reachbird is called "Total Price". If you want to negotiate the price with a customer in the campaign process, you should ALWAYS talk about the "Total Price". The difference between the two prices is Reachbird's service & referral fee (15%), which is only charged in case of a successful cooperation referral. Registration incl. all services and features is free for influencers on Reachbird.
Read more here: Is Reachbird free for influencers?
5. Next you will get to the "General Information". Fill in all the information here and upload an appropriate image.
6. In the linking step "KPIs" we ask for the most important key figures of your podcast. The more information you provide here, the higher your chances of exciting collaborations.
7. The last step is the calendar. This serves both you to organize your free placements and your cooperation partners as an overview for booking options. Enter your podcast episodes and the respective placements so that direct bookings are possible.
If you have questions about the linking of your social media accounts or the price setting, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.