These actions can be completed on the Originate page.
Follow these steps to add the product(s) to an existing RMA:
- Open an RMA.
- Click on the "Actions" and "Adjust Return"
- On the Adjust Return page, click on "Actions" and select "Add RMA Items".
- A model will appear, add the additional item(s) and click Add Items.
- Complete the Return Type and the Return Reason. You may also need to adjust the quantity and add a comment.
- Click on the Actions button at the top of the page and select "Save".
- Click Save and green box will appear stating the item was successfully added to the RMA.
If an item is enclosed in the return from a different order #, a new RMA will need to be generated.
If you have any questions about the answer above, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.