Think of the RSVP system as a box of LEGO bricks that you can mix and match. In this case, you can connect one of the templates you created in the Communications tab to a seating rule. This allows you to send different messages for different days, services, or even periods during a service.
1. Log into the RSVP admin and click on the Communications tab. Make sure that you have created the templates you want to use. If you haven't, create them first before proceeding to the next step. (Note: you can always edit them or add new ones as you go)
2. Click on the Service Times tab. If you have already set your hours with a Schedule, click either on the drop-down in the "Opening Hours" box to find the one you want, or on one of those listed on the right. To link a communications template, click on the three dots and select Edit.
3. A new screen will appear listing your schedule details. Scroll down to the Communications section and click the step to expand the details. Click on the Add Message button to the right. It will open a pop-up window.
4. First, select the Message Purpose drop-down menu. A menu with different types of messages will appear. Select the type of message (purpose) for which you want your customer to receive that communication for that schedule.
5. Once you have decided the purpose of the message in question, select the Message drop-down menu. All messages saved in the Communications tab will be listed here. Select the desired message.
6. Finally, select the Language dropdown menu and choose the correct language of the message you have selected. By setting a language, the system will send the message with the preferred language of the guest so that you can provide as many guests as possible with communications in their native language.
7. Click Save. If you have multiple language versions of each message, remember to attach each of them to the same schedule. You will see them gradually listed in this section.
If you have a more detailed need than what is explained above, please contact our team at email@example.com or via the chat button in the bottom righthand corner of your screen.