All Collections
Auto & Vehicle Services
How do I get a collision report?
How do I get a collision report?

Police report, accident report, crash report, reports request, driving record summary

Written by Kyla Moss
Updated over a week ago

To obtain a collision report, submit a Reports Request Form along with all applicable fees by either of the following methods:

  1. Mail the form and all applicable fees, using one of the forms of payment listed at the bottom of the form, to:

    1. Service Oklahoma Records Management Division

      P. O. Box 11415 Oklahoma City, OK 73136-0415

    2. Please include a self-addressed stamped envelope with your request.

      Please do not use Federal Express (FedEx) or United Parcel Service (UPS).

      Only United States Postal Service (USPS) is acceptable.


  2. You may also present the completed form in-person and fees to:

    Service Oklahoma

    6015 North Classen Boulevard, Building 4

    Oklahoma City, OK, 73118

Service Oklahoma will not mail documents C.O.D.

Service Oklahoma does not issue National Driving Records.

Service Oklahoma is not affiliated with DocViews.

To obtain a regular driving record summary (Motor Vehicle Report, or MVR), you may present the completed form and the $25 fee at any motor license agency in the state.

Did this answer your question?