There are five lifecycle events that Sheep tracks. This diagram shows three example members and their membership lifecycle events.
Blue had a pre-existing membership which is cancelled.
Green starts a new membership, it runs to completion but is not renewed.
Yellow also starts a new membership but renews for another season.
The lifecycle events in Sheep are created automatically and can be used for reporting and for automating tasks. For each lifecycle event multiple automations can be triggered (automation pack required).
- Draft an email using a template
- Send an email using a template
(Please suggest new automation actions to our team)
- Send an 'welcome' email on all new memberships.
- Send a 'thank you' for renewing.
- Send a 'time to renew' email when the end date is approaching.
- Send a second 'time to renew' email when the membership has lapsed.
- Draft a 'confirmation' email upon cancellation and allow your team to customise before sending.