With the bulk editor, you can add lyrics to songs and edit the song titles without having to open up each and every song project in your playlist to do so.
1. Select multiple songs you would like to edit by command+clicking the song titles.
The bulk editor is really beneficial if you have a playlist and want to edit all of the songs at the same time. If that's the case, just open the playlist and select the check box in the top right corner of the list of songs. This will select all of the songs on the page.
2. Click the pencil icon that appears in the catalog toolbar.
3. This will open up the bulk editor modal.
4. Hover over the individual songs and click the T icon.
5. To edit the title, simply click the title field and make any changes needed.
You can add lyrics in 2 different ways:
Drag and drop the lyrics file into the lyrics field.
Select the upload icon in the bottom left corner to browse your computer for the lyrics file you wish to upload.
6. Be sure to click the Save button in the bottom right corner before moving onto the next song.