Forgot your password? Not a problem - you can easily reset your password from the login view of Songspace.
Here's how to reset your password:
1. Click the Log In button in the top right corner of the Songspace homepage.
2. Click Reset your password.
3. Type in your Songspace username or email address and click the Submit button.
4. Once you've clicked that button, you will see a confirmation screen that the email containing your password reset link has been sent.
5. Open the email that you just received from Songspace and click the Reset password button. Note: if you're having trouble finding the email in your inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.
6. Clicking this link will open Songspace in your browser, where you will be able to enter your new password. Click Change password when you're done.
7. If your password and password confirmation are valid, you will then see a "Password changed" success screen and you will then be able to access your catalog - just click Go To Your Catalog.
If you have any trouble resetting your password or accessing your account, please feel free to email email@example.com for assistance.