The bulk editor allows you to replace writers on selected songs without having to open up each and every song project in your playlist. Replacing writers will replace all writers on the songs in the bulk editor.
1. Select the songs you wish to edit by command+clicking them.
2. Click the pencil icon that appears in the catalog toolbar to open the bulk editor.
3. You can replace writers for all the songs by clicking the writer icon in the top right.
Note: The icons located in the top right of your screen will make changes for all songs in the list.
4. From here, you can replace songwriters on the songs. Click Replace songwriters and splits. This will replace all songwriters associated to the selected songs in the bulk editor.
5. Simply type in the writer's name and click Add beside the correct result (or Create New if you've never credited that songwriter before.)
Publishing agreements attached to a writer will automatically populate. If you would like to learn how to change the publishing information or add another publishing agreement, you can click here.
6. Now all you have to do is click the Save button.