When you are curating and sending pitches out, it's important what information and metadata appears on the pitch so that the recipient can easily view all of that data in one place. When pitching to Music Services (Spotify, Amazon, YouTube) or third party partners, UPCs and ISRCs can be used to identify releases or recordings you are pitching them. Now you can choose whether or not you want to display the UPCs and ISRCs on the pitches you send out - you can select a default setting for UPCs and ISRCs appearing on pitches and you can also select a setting per pitch. Here's how to do that:
How to select a default setting for UPCs and ISRCs appearing on all pitch links:
1, Go to your Account Settings.
2, Scroll down to the Pitching and share-links section.
3. Click the toggle next to Show release UPC and recording ISRC by default - if the toggle is blue, the setting is turned on and release UPCs and recording ISRCs will be displayed on future pitches by default. If the toggle is white, the will not display on new pitches by default. Note: regardless of which default option you choose, you can always change this setting on individual pitches as needed - more on that below.
How to select a setting for UPCs and ISRCs appearing on an individual pitch:
1. Create a pitch as you usually would.
2. Click the Customize option to open the pitch edit modal.
3. Click the Settings tab to view the various settings for the pitch.
4. Click the toggle next to the Show release UPC and recording ISRC setting - if the toggle is blue, the setting is turned on and release UPCs and recording ISRCs will be displayed on this particular pitch. If the toggle is white, the will not display on this pitch.
5. Click the green Save button in the top-right corner of the pitch edit modal.
The Release UPC will display on a Release pitch at the top of the page:
And the Recording ISRC will display underneath each recording title on the pitch: