What if I miss open enrollment?
Support avatar
Written by Support
Updated over a week ago

If you miss open enrollment and need health insurance, you'll need to qualify for "special enrollment" by having a qualifying life event in order to apply. The follow list includes the most common qualifying life events:

  • Losing existing health coverage

  • Turning 26 and losing coverage through a parent's plan

  • Getting married or divorced

  • Having (or adopting) a baby

  • Death in the family

  • Moving to a different ZIP code or county

  • Becoming a US citizen

Did this answer your question?