In order to be eligible for reimbursements through your company's HRA, you must have qualified health insurance coverage.
- For QSEHRA, you must have coverage that qualifies as Minimum Essential Coverage.
- For ICHRA, you must have individual/family health insurance offered on or off the Exchange or Medicare.
In order to ensure your company's compliance with the HRA guidelines, there are 3 instances when we'll ask you to provide proof of your qualified health insurance plan:
- When you first onboard onto our platform to get started with your company's QSEHRA or ICHRA
- Each compliance period, either quarterly or annually (check your member portal to see when the next compliance check is!)
- Anytime your coverage changes
If your company has annual compliance checks, we will request an updated proof of coverage for January 1st. If your company has quarterly compliance checks, we will request an updated proof of coverage for January 1st, April 1st, July 1st, and October 1st.
What to provide:
Here is a reminder of what documents you can submit as proof of coverage. We are looking to verify:
- Your insurance provider
- That your coverage is current (it should show a date within 30 days!)
- Who is covered (we need to see your name on the document)
Where & How to Upload a New Proof of Coverage
You can upload a new proof of coverage through your member portal in the Health Insurance section at any time.