All Collections
Using My HRA Employee Member Portal
Employee Member Portal How-To
I already have a plan for this year. How do I get set up for QSEHRA reimbursement?
I already have a plan for this year. How do I get set up for QSEHRA reimbursement?

How to upload proof of your 2022 plan.

Support avatar
Written by Support
Updated over a week ago

When you login to your member portal for the first time, you'll automatically be placed into the HRA onboarding or re-enrollment flow. On the second step of the onboarding flow, you will have an option to "see if my current plan qualifies." You will select that, then hit continue.

We'll then ask you what type of plan you have, and then walk you through the onboarding flow, asking you to provide proof of your 2022 plan.

Next, you'll be prompted to read through your plan documents! Make sure and at least skim through these, so you have a decent idea of how your HRA works, and how to maximize your benefits! Make sure you check this box once you've done that in order to continue:

Then you'll be asked to choose what plan type you have here!

Then, you'll be prompted to give us a bit more information about yourself.

Next, you'll just tell us a bit more about the dates of your coverage, and the amount of your premium!

Now, it's time to upload your proof of coverage documentation! Be sure that the document you provide shows your name, a 2022 date, and your 2022 premium!

Haven't received documentation for your 2022 plan? No worries, you can come back later once you get it! Just click "Save and Exit" in the bottom left-hand corner, and you can go back and upload when you receive that proof of coverage from the insurance company. We'll enter you back into that 2022 onboarding flow every time you log back in.

From there, you can enter any additional premiums you'd like to claim reimbursement for (dental, vision, etc.). Our compliance team will review your document within 2-3 business days and let you know if they need any other information from you.

Once it's approved, we'll start reporting claims to your employer for reimbursement, and they'll reimburse you directly from there!

Did this answer your question?