There are a number of ways to log a support ticket with Tether: In Platform Support, Ticketing System, Telephone Support (provided by Mayflex) and you can schedule a support session with the Tether team.
Please note: Tether only offers level-2 support. If you are an end-user, please get in touch with your integrator who will be able to assist further.
In-Platform Support (Preferred)
To log a ticket, simply tap on the help button in the bottom right within the platform:
In-Platform support is typically 70% more effective than other support methods and has the following advantages:
- We can see what you see on your screen, this really speeds up troubleshooting.
- If this is a known question/issue, you will immediately see a result from our knowledge base, meaning you don't have to wait for us to respond.
- If we need longer to investigate an issue, we will keep your ticket open, so nothing slips through the cracks.
- You can rate your experience when the ticket is closed, we aim for 100% customer satisfaction.
- We monitor the support requests and use them to drive our roadmap. This ensures the product improves in a direction that makes your installations quicker and more streamlined.
Note: We normally respond in under an hour (often in as little as 5-10 minutes). See our Support SLA details at the bottom of this document.
Submit a support ticket, this is especially useful if your issue is urgent.
You can now get telephone support through our UK distributor Mayflex by calling 0800 093 1202
Note: Our focus is a reliable and predictable UK support number that will get you through to someone quickly. While we still urge you to use the in-platform support, this ensures you can speak to a person when you need help.
Dedicated Tether Support
If you have a situation where you would like to ensure someone at Tether is available during commissioning, you can:
- Schedule a time with one of our engineers here: https://calendly.com/tether/support
- Schedule a time for a live demo of the latest improvements here: https://calendly.com/tether/live-demo
Tether responds to most issues during business hours - 9 AM to 5 PM, Monday to Friday. For critical issues, we have systems that monitor the platform 24-hours a day and notify a 24/7 team on standby.
Critical - 24/7
Complete loss of service
- 15-minute acknowledgement
- 30-minute response
- 4 hour target restoration
High - Business Hours
Partial loss or interruption affecting a significant number of users
- 30-minute acknowledgement
- 1-hour response
- 24-hour target restoration
Medium - Business Hours
Loss of service to a specific group or single end-user
- 60-minute acknowledgement
- 2-hour response
- 48-hour target restoration
Low - Business Hours
Minor or no impact on users
- 12-hour acknowledgement
- 2-week target restoration
We welcome your feedback.