Yes! If you would need to change the Domain name you would be able to make those changes right in your Travefy Account.
To do this you will just want to follow these steps listed out here:
1. You will first want to go into your Travefy account and click on the Account Tab of your Profile dropdown menu.
2, Once you are in your account, you will want to go to the Settings tab.
3. At the top of the Settings page you will want to click on the Change Domain button.
If you have not set up your Domain yet, click HERE to learn how to set up your Domain Name for the first time.
4. You will then be directed to the Custom Domain Settings page. On this page you will want to click on the Change Domain button to change the Domain name.
5. You will be able to select the type of Domain Masking that you would like to use on your account.
You will be able to select if:
You already have a website but would like to have your Travefy content appear on a similar URL - If you select this option you would be prompted to enter in your custom domain.
You would like to use your Travefy domain as your website.
6. Whichever option you select you will be prompted to enter in the domain name that you would like to change to.
***You must OWN the Domain Name you are entering into these fields in order to complete the setup of the Domain Masking feature and use for your Travefy account.***
You will also receive the following notification prior to saving the changes that you have made to your prior Domain name. You will be able to select Save or Cancel.
7. Once you have made this change, you will then want to make sure that your DNS is configured to your new Domain name and complete the Setup Instructions on that.
If you're not sure how to configure your DNS to your Domain Masking, you can check out this FAQ to help with those steps.
When this has been completed there will be a small green check mark besides this step.