Recently McAfee Web Advisor released an update that may cause you to receive notifications in error that will block you from visiting Travefy.com. Although Travefy.com is a secure website and uses SSL encryption, these notifications are in error.
Follow the steps below to turn off McAffee Web Advisor notifications for Travefy.com:
Open up your McAfee Protection Console.
2. Click on the "Gear" icon to open your settings.
3. In the drop down menu, click "McAfee® WebAdvisor."
4. Click the lock icon in the bottom left corner to make changes.
5. In the field that appears, type "Travefy.com".
6. Finally, click the lock icon to save your changes.
Questions? Contact Travefy Customer Support with the chat inside your account or email Professional@Travefy.com.