If you want to reactivate your canceled Travefy account, you are able to at any time by following the steps listed below.
You are also able to reactivate your account by reaching out to one of our Client Champion's on the Travefy team through the email: Professional@Travefy.com.
Once your account has been reactivated, you will be able to begin creating new itineraries and proposals and sharing them with your clients!
1. You will first want to log into your Travefy Account.
2. You will be able to click on the banner at the top of the screen that reads: Choose a plan and add a payment method.
2. Or you are also able to select the Account tab under your Profile.
3. Once you are in your Account Tab, you will be able to select whichever subscription plan you would want your account to set up with.
You are able to choose either the Monthly subscription or the Annual Subscription.
4. Once you have selected a subscription option you will directed to the Review & Pay page where you will be able to enter in your payment method, any promo code that you may have, and your billing address.
5. You will also want to look over your purchase's review and the cancellation policy.
6. Once you input this information and reviewed your purchase, you will be able to "Confirm Plan & Authorize Charge".
Once you have completed these steps your account will be activated!
Questions? Chat us in the live chat within your account or send us an email at Professional@Travefy.com.