What are Triib URLs? The Triib URLs are public URLs and can easily be embedded as a custom URL Tab or button on a webpage. If you are unsure how to embed or integrate the Triib URLs or Schedule Code, we recommend having a web developer add them to your website for you. We do not recommend adding the kiosk or TV leaderboard URLs to your website.
How to Add a Custom URL Link Menu Tab using WordPress:
- In your dashboard, click on Appearance and Add Custom Link Menu Item. You'll need the Triib URL and the text (menu tab wording).
- You can drag and drop the new menu item to the desired place you want it to appear on your menu.
- URL: https://sweat-fitness.triib.com/signup/
- Menu Tab Text: Sign Up
- Menubar Example:
How to Add Link Buttons in WordPress:
- Click the (+) icon to create a new block. Select ‘Button’ from the ‘Layout Elements’ options, or simply search for the Button block.
- You can type the text for your button by clicking in the colored area. Enter the URL that the button should go to in the ‘Link’ box.
- You can make more changes to how the button looks in the block options on the right-hand side of your screen. For instance, you might want to change the color or add a wider border.
- URL: https://sweat-fitness.triib.com/drop-in/
- Text: Book Your Drop-In Session
- Button Example:
Links that you may want to add to your website:
- Sell Gift Certificate Link
- Free Trial Sign-Up Link
- Drop In Online Signup Link
- On Ramp Sign-Up Link
- Member Signup Pages. (Learn more about customizations)
- Contact Link (Learn more about customizations)
- Public Schedule Link
Click here to learn How to Embed your Class Schedule