When you sign up to Typsy you can choose whether to organize your members into Venues or Groups. In this instance, we have chosen to use the Venues option.
If you have optimized Typsy to use Groups, you can still follow the steps below.
Check out this quick video on adding a Group Manager!
There are two different ways to edit your Venue/Group
1. Go to the 'Account' tab and click 'Members'.
2. Select the Member you would like to edit.
3. Under the member’s profile, click ‘Edit’.
4. a. To add a manager: Tick the checkbox next to the Venue/Group name.
4. b. To remove a manager: Untick the checkbox next to the Venue/Group name.
5. Click ‘Save’.
2. Select the Venue/Group you would like to update.
3. Select ‘Actions’ at the far right.
4. Select ‘Edit Venue/Group’.
5. Scroll down to ‘Managers’.
6. a. To add a Manager: Type the name of the member(s) you’d like to manage the group (the member must already be in the group).
6. b. To remove a Manager: Click the ‘X’ next to their name.
Each Venue/Group can have more than 1 Manager and Members can belong to multiple Venues or Groups.