When you sign up to Typsy you can choose whether to organize your members into Venues or Groups. In this instance, we have chosen to use the Venues option.
If you have optimized Typsy to use Groups, you can still follow the steps below.
Via Member details
1. Go to Members (under Settings).
2. Select the member you would like to edit.
3. Under the member’s profile, click ‘Edit’.
4. a. To add a manager : Click the ‘+’ button next to the Venue/Group name.
4. b. To remove a manager: Click the ‘-’ button next to the Venue/Group name.
5. Click ‘Save.’
2. Select the Venue/Group you would like to update.
3. Select ‘Actions’ at the far right.
4. Select ‘Edit group’ or ‘Edit venue’.
5. Scroll down to ‘Managers’.
6. a. To add a manager: Type the name of the member(s) you’d like to manage the group (please note, the member must already be in the group).
6. b. To remove a manager: Click the ‘X’ next to their name.
Typsy tip: Each group/venue can have more than 1 manager and members can belong to multiple groups or venues.