A playlist consists of your own handpicked combination of Typsy lessons, courses and mentor sessions, and even your own custom content.
To assign a Playlist to your members:
1. Go to 'Training' then click 'Assign training'.
2. Choose the audience you would like to assign the playlist to.
3. Select 'Playlist' from the content type selection.
4. Select the playlist you would like to assign.
5. Give your training a title.
6. Set a start date and due date if your training needs to be completed by a specific date.
A start date indicates when the training will become available for you Members to watch.
A due date indicates when the training should be completed by.
7. Select from the options.
a. Select if the training is required.
Email reminders are sent on the start date and 24hrs before the due date (if selected) and will be marked as required or suggested according to your selection.
b. Select if your Typsy Managers need to complete the training.
c. Check the 'Automatically assign new members' box if you would like Typsy to auto-assign this training item to all future members who join the audience criteria.
This feature is only available when assigning training to a Venue/Group, Team, or Job role.
8. Add a comment to your training.
9. Review your training and click 'Assign'.
Typsy will automatically notify your members by email and push notification on the start date of the training. If your members have not completed the training, they will receive a reminder notification by email and push notification a day before the training is due.