Typsy offers Closed Captions (subtitles) on all courses and lessons in more than 15 languages including Amharic, Chinese (Simplified), Czech, English, French, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Thai, and Vietnamese.
To turn Closed Captions on and off:
You can turn closed captions on and off on both Desktop and our mobile app.
1. Locate the 'CC' icon at the bottom right of the content player.
2. Click on the icon and select the language of the captions you would like to see.
3. To turn captions off, select the 'Off' option.
You can access and search the full lesson transcript by clicking on the closed caption that is displayed on your screen.
Changing the language for in-platform navigation
The Typsy mobile app
The Typsy mobile app supports navigation translations in Arabic, English, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish, and Russian.
To change the language preferences for your account on mobile:
1. Open the 'Menu'.
2. Click on 'Settings'.
3. Select 'Change Language'.
4. Select the language you would like to change your account to.
The Typsy site (typsy.com)
While the Typsy website is only available in English, it can be translated into your language using your browser's translation service.
Changing your language preference will not change your account’s country or currency settings.