This article explains how to add your own custom questions to a WeThrive survey, either by choosing from your existing library of custom questions, or adding new ones in.
Please follow the video guide linked here or follow the steps below.
1. Click on the Surveys tab.
2. Click New Survey.
3. Select Questionnaire Type Engagement and enter your survey details (title, start date and duration), plus tick the boxes next to which optional questions and automated email notifications you'd like to include.
4. Click the blue Next (custom questions) box at the bottom of the page.
5. Here you can choose whether to add custom questions to the end of your WeThrive survey (or skip to next page if you don't wish to add any).
Important! Sliding scale questions are mandatory so if you add one to your survey, it must be answered by everyone.
- 5a. Add existing custom questions
In the box labelled Custom questions available, is your existing library of existing custom questions. Click on the '+' sign to add a question to the survey. It will then appear in the box Selected custom questions.
- 5b. Add new custom question
You can add a new custom question to your survey. Click on the add new question button. Select which type of question to include and enter your question in the box (for sliding scale qs - you can edit the scale labels in the boxes below).
Click add custom question. Your question will be saved to your library and now appear in your selected custom questions box.
6. Lastly, add a title to appear at the beginning of your custom questions by typing in the Custom question section title box.
7. Once happy with your custom questions, click the blue Next (Select People) button at the bottom of the page.
8. Tick the boxes of all individuals to send the survey to, or click Select All to include everyone. Then click Review and Send Survey.
9. Check your survey settings. On the left you can see how many custom questions are included in your survey. Click View/Edit to go back to the custom questions page to change them.
10. When you're ready to schedule your survey for your chosen date and time, click Send Survey.