In your survey, you can choose which automated email notifications, customise the templates and send yourself a test before sending to staff.
Your email templates are stored in your Settings and you can edit these any time you like. These templates will automatically be used in all of your surveys, but you can customise these on a survey-by-survey basis. You can also test your customised emails before scheduling the survey.
Customise email templates when setting up your survey
Watch this 5 minute video on how to create a WeThrive survey and in the process, customise your email templates.
OR if you're running a pulse survey, watch this 6 minute video.
Alternatively, follow the instructions below:
Once you have gone through the process of creating a new survey, choosing your additional questions, and adding your people, you will be taken to the final Settings page.
1. Under Email notifications click the blue Customise link underneath the template you'd like to edit (more info on the 4 email types here)
You will be directed to another page where you can update the email subject line and text used in the template. Note: If you include a Warm up email, you can choose when to send this (day and time).
2. Once edited click Update.
3. Then click the grey Done button.
4. Back on the Settings page, send yourself a test email to check the template is correct by clicking the blue Send test email button. This test will be sent to the email address used to log in to your account.
5. Once you're happy with your templates and your final survey settings, click Send Survey to schedule the survey for your chosen date and time.