When you add reviewers to your video or image via the share button, you have two options, a sharable link or a private email (see this for more: Sharing Media Assets). The notifications people receive will depend on which of these two options you use.
- If you share by creating a private URL, the reviewer will be prompted to enter their email address if they wish to receive notifications. Notifications can later be toggled off from the individual asset level.
- If you share by creating a private email then Your clients will receive the following notifications from Wipster.
- An initial email inviting them to review the video or image.
- A notification whenever there is activity on the video or image, i.e. someone makes a comment (see note below about the 5 minute buffer).
- An hourly digest of activity on the video or image provided there has been activity in that hour.
- You also have the option to send one or more reviewers a 'nudge' notification to remind them to get in there and review. See this for more: What is the nudge.
Turn Off Notifications
Notifications can be disabled at the individual asset level. To toggle this off, open the asset and click the information panel on the right side. Go to the 'Comments' tab, click the gear icon, and switch the toggle.
Note: There is a 5 minute buffer in notifications being sent form Wipster. This means that if there are several comments made within a 5 minute period those comments will be bundled up onto one email that includes both the content and the frames for all those comments.
The 5 minute buffer resets every time a comment is made. So you will receive an email notification 5 minutes after the last comment was made in a batch.