After submitting their writing, students can receive feedback from their teachers and their peers. Reviewers will rate the student's work on the rubrics, providing scores and leaving comments. Below are steps for how students will revise their writing based on the feedback they've received.
Our team is working to update our resources and videos following new program releases. We appreciate your patience!
Note: Students can also follow these directions to unsubmit their submitted writing and make changes, even before they've received feedback.
1. Log into your Writable account and click on the assignment. If you have recent feedback, you'll see a notice alerting you.
2. Click the comment or on the 'Read & Write' button in the top right corner to view the most recent submission and feedback.
3. Ratings and comments will be shown on the rubric to the right of the writing.
If a comment was left on a specific rubric item, it will show under that item.
Hover over highlighted text to see comments specific to that writing.
4. Click 'Revise Now' above the writing, or 'Revise' beneath the rubric to begin making changes to the writing.
5. Once you are revising, comments will remain visible though highlights will disappear. To see which text a comment is referring to, hover over the comment.
6. Once the revisions are complete, click 'Submit Revision'.
Now your revised writing will be shared for more feedback and grading, and your writing process continues!