New for the 2021-22 school year:
We have improved our Microsoft integration by providing a way to import your Microsoft classes from Microsoft Teams.
1. First, go to app.writable.com and click 'I'm a teacher'.
2. Click 'Sign in with Microsoft' to log in with your Microsoft Teams account.
3. Allow Writable to integrate with your Microsoft Teams account.
4. Select the grade level band you teach (Elementary, Middle School, or High School) and the state in which you teach.
The grade level band that you select will set the default grade level band for content you can search. However, you will still be able to search for content from other grade levels. The state you select will provide you access to state-specified content.
5. Read the Terms of Service and check the box to accept. Click 'Continue' to finish creating your account.
6. Go to the 'Classes' page in Writable and click 'Import Microsoft Classes'.
7. If prompted, please have your Microsoft Teams Administrator authorize your Microsoft Teams account for Writable by directing them to the provided URL.