We are so happy to share the great news with you! Now, you can schedule posts directly to Instagram! 🎉
We have a new feature – Auto Publish – which will allow you to post directly to Instagram without the need for manual posting using push notifications on your phone.
- Posts that you scheduled before this update are automatically set on the manual publishing option (in order to avoid duplicity).
- It's not possible to use auto-publishing if there is no link between the Instagram profile and Facebook account. The Facebook account has to be connected to ZoomSphere.
- ❗️ All master accounts have to reconnect the Instagram Accounts and set all the permissions to activate auto-publishing →
→ How to do it:
Reconnect your Facebook accounts – it will automatically reconnect all the Instagram profiles that are linked to it.
Leave all of the settings at Yes to ensure proper functionality.
Now there are two ways how to post with ZoomSphere, and you can always choose what fits better your needs. 🙂
Two options on how to post through the Scheduler:
1. Auto Publishing API
This has been a long-desired function: you can schedule single posts and single videos that will be auto-posted directly to Instagram, without the need for any manual action.
Recently, Instagram started providing access to its Content Publishing API publicly. The API supports scheduling and publishing single photos or single videos for Instagram business accounts.
There are some limitations:
- 25 published posts within a 24 hour period – but you can post more posts natively from Instagram or using ZoomSphere manual posting (with a push notification to your phone)
- Carousels (multi-image posts) are not supported
- Stories are not supported
- Branded content tags and shopping tags are not supported
- Filters are not supported – only if you use manual posting via ZoomSphere mobile app
- Read about photo requirements here
What is supported:
- Single photo posts
- Video posts
- Location tagging
2. Manual posting via ZS mobile app
You can use manual posting for all possible scenarios:
- Single photo posts
- Carousel posts
- Video posts
- You want to use Instagram filters
How to do it:
→ It's easy: just schedule and approve your Instagram posts in the Scheduler.
Approved posts are synced into your ZoomSphere mobile app, and when it's time to publish them, our app will notify you right in time.
You will tap at the notification to open the app and see the detail of the post you have scheduled in the Scheduler, click on Publish to Instagram and choose Feed or Stories. Then you can finish all touch-ups in your Instagram app, where you will be redirected automatically by the ZoomSphere app. Read more
Don't forget to click on the blue Follow button inside the Scheduler to be able to get push notifications on your phone, otherwise, you will most likely miss posting your scheduled posts – read more here.
And hey, don't forget about the Instagram Feed in ZoomSphere – a place where you can plan content for Instagram visually 👇
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us via the in-app chat or our email firstname.lastname@example.org.
🔑 Getting Started — Are you new to ZoomSphere? Find everything you need here.
🎉 Free trial — Do you want to experience ZoomSphere? Start a free trial.
🚨 Help Center — Visit our Help Center if you need help. This link is a lifesaver!
💬 FAQ'S — Frequently asked questions and their answers in one place.
📄 Latest Product Updates — Stay updated and find out what's new.