You can enjoy this amazing benefit and save your time – prepare and schedule your Instagram Stories in advance. Even for a whole week. Or a month! It's up to you. We added a new post type to our Scheduler app: Instagram Story. 🎉
How to create Instagram Stories in the Scheduler
1. Create a new post in your Scheduler App.
2. Select your Instagram account, select a post format (Instagram Story), approve the post and save it.
3. Drag and drop images and videos, or browse your computer to upload them.
4. If you upload more than one image, you will be able to change the order using your cursor – just drag and drop it in the place you want.
5. You can add text or URL, as well as emojis to go along with your Story. The text will be copied by the ZoomSphere mobile app and you will be able to paste it into the Instagram native app. 👌
6. Don't worry when you see this note. It just informs you that Stories cannot be published automatically – because of the limitations of Instagram API.
7. The approved post will appear in your ZoomSphere mobile app. The app will send you a push notification when it is time to publish the post or you can click on the post detail to publish it immediately.
8. Click on Publish to IG now.
9. Finish the publishing process in the native Instagram app.
Want to know more about the Instagram publishing flow? Check out this article.
Check out how you can analyze Stories with our Analytics app.
How will Stories look in your calendar?
We made sure it will be easy to navigate through your calendar and recognize Stories and other types of posts. That's why we added a grey colored sticker to each post with information about the type of publishing that will be used:
Story – Manual
Post – Auto
Post – Manual
Requirements for Instagram Stories post
Formats: JPG, PNG, MP4, MOV, or GIF
Aspect ratio: 9:16 (you can double-check the size according to a Story template in the Image Editor)
Resolution: at least 1080 x 1920 pixels
Video Settings: H.264 compression, square pixels, fixed frame rate, progressive scan, and stereo AAC audio compression at 128kbps+
Maximum image file size: 30 MB
Maximum video file size: 100 MB
Minimum width: 500 px
Video Duration: 1 second to 1 minute
How does manual publishing work?
Because of an Instagram API limitation, third-party tools can't auto-publish directly to Instagram. That's why you will only see the Manual via ZS mobile app publish option. Read more
Click the Follow button inside the Scheduler app you will use to schedule the posts – only then you will receive a push notification on your phone when it's time to publish.
Approved posts are synced into your mobile app, and when it is time to publish them, our app will notify you right in time.
Our mobile app will copy the images/videos and text for you, redirect you to the Instagram app where you easily post it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us via the in-app chat.