1. How do I fund my Bitnob wallet?
To fund your wallet, follow the steps in this how-to fund your USD Wallet guide.
2. How do I know that my wallet has been funded via NobXpress?
Click on wallets > BTC wallet > Swipe right to your USD wallet to confirm that you have been funded.
3. What is the minimum amount that I can withdraw?
The minimum amount you can withdraw to your local fiat account is $2.
4. How soon can my withdrawal be processed?
Withdrawals can be processed anytime within one hour.
5. Can I withdraw money from my wallet to my bank account or mobile money?
Yes, you can withdraw from your USD wallet to your local bank or mobile money account.
6. Why was my withdrawal unsuccessful?
Your withdrawal may be unsuccessful due to inaccurate bank or mobile money details. The accounting department will have to fail the transaction to enable you to reinitiate another withdrawal.
7. How can I send money to another Bitnob user’s USD wallet?
To send money to another user's USD wallet, simply click on wallets > BTC wallet > Swipe right to your USD wallet > Send > Input Bitnob username > Input amount > Transaction note > Input transaction pin > Transaction successful.
8. Why haven't I seen the amount I funded my wallet with?
You might experience delays for the following reasons:
The network of the sending and receiving bank is experiencing a delay connecting the payment.
The amount sent is less than the amount on the invoice generated. In this case, the funds is typically reversed to your local account, automatically.
9. Why haven't I gotten the withdrawal from my wallet in my local account?
This delay is typically because of the network of the banks. Kindly give it some time and if it takes as long as 5 hours, kindly reach out to our support team.