Unlike Backpack Notes, which live in one centralized list, Health Info Comments are for adding details to specific pieces of health information in your Backpack.
Write & Edit a Comment
- Create or open the health entry you’d like to comment on.
- Select Write a comment.
- Type your comment.
- Select the checkmark on the top right.
All set! 🎉You can edit your saved comments by opening them and selecting the text field.
Tip: To quickly find health entries with comments, look for the comment icon in your list of Health Info.
Share a Comment
Comments included on Share Cards will display with their health entry if the health entry is on a Share Card. Only the specific comments you choose to include will be listed, and you can remove them anytime.
Note for group members: Comments are excluded from Group Share Cards – this is to protect your privacy. If a health entry with shared comments is on a Group Share Card, it will not include the comments.
- Write or open a comment you’d like to share.
- Switch the Include on Share Cards toggle to on.
- Select the checkmark if it’s a new comment, or DONE if it’s a saved comment, on the top right.
- Make sure you’ve added the health entry to your Share Cards.
Now your comment will be on the Share Cards you choose with its health entry. You can create a PDF to share or share live by giving someone its URL and Access Code.
Note: You can remove comments from your Share Cards anytime by switching the Include on Share Cards toggle to off.
Delete a Comment
- Open the comment you’d like to delete.
- Select the delete button on the bottom right.
- Confirm to delete the comment.