Things to note about a Paid Books Account
- You'll need an Apple ID.
- You can't change from a Free Books account to a Paid Books Account.
- In order to receive payment for your books, you'll need to submit your banking and US tax details.
- You no longer need an ISBN to sell books (as was previously the case).
- Apple works with a number of approved aggregators who can format, submit and market your book for you (for a price).
- Apple take a 30% cut of any sales you make the through the iBooks Store.
So how do I get a U.S. Tax ID?
If I sell my books do I have to pay any further money or royalties to Book Creator?
No. We have no copyright or royalty claim to any books you publish.