1. If you've bought a school or district subscription, set up your teachers in the admin dashboard.
You might also want to use this Implementation Plan for schools and districts.
2. If you're a teacher using Book Creator independently, set up your account first.
You'll need to go to app.bookcreator.com
3. When you first sign in, you'll be guided through creating your first library.
4. Next, invite your students by letting them know your library code.
Students sign in with a Google, Office or Clever ID and then type in the library code. Or use QR codes to sign in younger students.
5. Setting up for remote learning? Here's our guide
Read our guidance for setting up your account and getting students and parents on board.
6. Your first book
It all starts with the + button to add content and the i button (Inspector) to customize the content. Your students will be making books in no time!
7. Become a master of Book Creator with our in-app training course
The best way to get to grips with the basics of Book Creator is to become a Book Creator Certified Author. This self-paced course is divided into two levels, and will help you understand all of the features of Book Creator and how to apply them to your classroom.
🗣 Frequently Asked Questions
Check out hundreds of tips, lesson plans and ideas in our resource database. Filter by subject/medium.
Get inspiration and advice from thousands of other teachers in our Book Creator Teachers group.