There may come a time where you want to track certain data for a reservation or event that we currently do not store in CourtReserve. To do this, all you need to do is create a CUSTOM FIELD.
For example, let's say you want to track STUDENT NAME(S) when selecting a Reservation Type of PRIVATE LESSON.
To create this field, go to SETTINGS->RESERVATION SETTINGS->CUSTOM FIELDS.
Click the CREATE NEW button.
Fill out the following fields:
- Category - This is the type of custom field you want to create. Currently we support FIVE different types (Reservation, Event, Event Reservation, Member, and Transaction).
- Field Type - This is the type of custom field you want to create. Options include (Text Box, Text Area, or Dropdown)
- Label - This is the name of the custom field.
- Is Required - If checked, then the field will be required.
- Show on Member Portal - If checked, this field will show up for members.
- Show on Admin Side - If checked, this field will show up for admins.
- Is Enabled - Used to turn the field on/off.
So in my example above, of Student Name(s) for Private Lessons, my settings would look like the below image:
So now when a custom field is on a reservation and you have the DISPLAY ON SCHEDULERS check-box checked, you will see the value right on the scheduler: