Bulk email or print Invoices based on their status, such as Unpaid or Overdue.
Start at Sales > Invoices
Filter the status as Unpaid or Overdue
Select the Invoices
Email or print the Invoices
From the Dashboard, click Sales
Enter the appropriate start and end dates
Under Status, click Unpaid
At this point notice the Page 1 of X in the upper-right corner.
6. Click the check box next to Status
At this point notice the Page 1 of X in the upper-right corner is gone
7. Click the Send to Customer or Bulk Print button
8. If you clicked Send to Customer you'll see the Email delivery in progress dialog
Note You won't get an "Are you sure you want to do this" dialog box so you better
be sure you want to do this because when you click Send to Customer, it sends!
9. If you clicked Bulk Print, go to your downloads folder, you'll see a Documents.pdf
file. This is your bulk print.
10. Open the PDF file and print it to your printer
To go to the next page
Clear the check box to the left of the Status column
Page 1 of X in the upper-right corner returns
Click the greater-than symbol > to go to the next page
Repeat starting with step 6 above
Tip If you have duplex printing enabled (printing on both sides of the page), disable
it to avoid printing two invoices to two different customers on one sheet of paper.
To print or email overdue invoices:
Start with step 4, click Overdue, and proceed through to step 10.