This article covers our legacy activities and assessments. If you’re using tasks check out Introducing Tasks, however note group assessment is not currently available in Tasks.
If you haven't already, check out our article on how group assessment works in iQualify.
- Once you have decided that you want to use group assessment in your course email our support team to ask them to make the group assessment setting available.
- Once activated you will see an additional check box when activating a course under any open response assessment settings.
- Whilst activating the course offering (or editing the course offering) select the Assessment tab and select the open response assessment you want to make a group assessment.
- Check the Group assessments box to make it a group assessment.
- Email support the following details and they will set up your groups for you.
- number of groups
- group names or numbers
- names and email addresses of the people to be added into each group
Other articles you may find useful:
How group assessment works in iQualify
Create assessment groups in your course using Zapier
Add learners to assessment groups using Zapier