When you create a course only you have access to it until it is published.
Add a course author or reviewer
If you want others to access your course as it is being created, you can do this under the Collaborator section.
- Choose whether you want to add them as a Builder (course author) or Reviewer.
- Enter the email address of the person you wish to add then select Check.
- If they are new to iQualify you will be asked to provide a first and surname.
- Then click Send invitation.
If they're new to iQualify they'll be sent an email to create an account. They will also be sent an email letting them know they have been added as an author or reviewer with a link to follow.
- An Author will have full access to change, edit and publish your course.
- A Reviewer will have 'read only' access, and while they can make notes on your content, they are unable to edit the content or publish the course.
If an author navigates to a page in a course that someone else is currently editing, a message will display at the top of the page, telling them who is working on it and when they started that work. The author won’t be able to make any changes to that page until the other author has saved their work or closed their browser.
Once an author leaves the page any other author viewing the page is instantly alerted that the new content is available, and is invited to load it. They are now able to make their own changes to the page.
Authors are notified of new feedback on their course content