To add a collaborator to your course go to the Collaborator section in your course.
- Choose whether you want to add them as an Author or Reviewer.
- Enter the email address of the person you wish to add then select Check.
- If they are new to iQualify you will be asked to provide a first and surname.
- Then click Send invitation.
If they're new to iQualify they'll be sent an email to create an account. They will also be sent an email letting them know they have been added as an author or reviewer with a link to follow.
- An Author will have full access to edit, view, archive and publish your course.
- A Reviewer will have 'read only' access, and while they can view and make notes on your content, they are unable to edit the content or publish the course. When a course is in a published state reviewers can no longer make comments. Review notes are deleted when the course is published and are not visible to learners.
If an author navigates to a page in a course that someone else is currently editing, a message will display at the top of the page, telling them who is working on it and when they started that work. The author won’t be able to make any changes to that page until the other author has saved their work or closed their browser.
Once an author leaves the page any other author viewing the page is instantly alerted that the new content is available, and is invited to load it. They are now able to make their own changes to the page.
Authors are notified of new feedback on their course content through the in-app notification feature.