Repaper Only mode enables you to use the iskn tablet in screenless mode, without needing your computer or mobile device.
You can draw and take notes wherever you are, and import your creations onto your computer later via the Repaper Studio app by clicking on "IMPORT".
You can find more information about the Repaper Studio app by following this link.
Some technical details:
To get started with this mode, it is important to bear the following points in mind:
- Repaper's battery life is approximately 6 hours when fully charged.
- La mémoire interne de Repaper a une capacité d'environ 10 dessins. Repaper's internal memory can store up to some 10 drawings.
- You can add an external SD card with a capacity up to 32 GB to get an unlimited storage (card not included).
How to use Repaper Only?
✅ Activate the screenless mode
With Repaper switched on, briefly press the Power button to switch to the screenless mode: Front LED 1 lights up pink. Repaper is ready to be used in screenless mode, without your computer or mobile device.
✅ Create a new page
- As soon as you switch Repaper to screenless mode, a new drawing page is automatically created. You can therefore start drawing.
- If you want to create a new drawing in addition to the existing one, press Button 1 (see technical drawing below).
✅ Manage layers
- Press your selected diagonal button (Button 1, 2, 3 or 4) to create a new layer.
- You can create up to 5 layers.
✅ Import your creations into Repaper Studio
- To import what you have created in screenless mode into the Repaper Studio app, connect Repaper to your computer or mobile device.
- Once Repaper is connected, click on "IMPORT". You can then access all the drawings saved in Repaper's memory.
- Click to select a drawing and download it to your computer or mobile device.
- You can then open your drawing in Repaper & Screen to enhance and share it.
Votre dessin réalisé en mode sans écran a un rendu au crayon à papier 2B. Ce paramètre n'est pas modifiable. Drawings you do in screenless mode have a 2B pencil rendering. This setting cannot be modified.
👉 Good to know:
- When you import and save what you have created in screenless mode on Repaper Studio, it is displayed in the Repaper Studio Gallery in landscape orientation, even if you created it in portrait orientation.
- If you want to save your drawing in portrait format, open it in Repaper & Screen, change the orientation and save it: it then appears in portrait format in the Repaper Studio Gallery.
If you have any questions, please contact us via the widget, at the bottom right of the page 😊