Skip to main content
What do I need to get started?
Lovelyn avatar
Written by Lovelyn
Updated over a week ago

To comply with NZ law we'll need a few details, specifically we need your:

  • IRD number

  • Resident Withholding Tax (RWT) rate

  • Prescribed Investor Rate (PIR)

  • A NZ driver's license or NZ passport

Once you have the details above ready, you can sign up here.

Stuck or don't have an NZ driver's license or NZ passport? Get in touch by emailing to determine which I.D. documentation you can provide instead.

Did this answer your question?