For hours where the nanny looks after both families’ children (shared care hours) the cost for each family is £9 per hour.
For hours where the nanny looks after only one family’s children (sole care hours) the cost is the standard £13 per hour.
The nanny gets £11 per hour for shared care and £9 per hour for sole care.
The hourly rate is per family (not per child) and covers:
Our upfront service:
- The recruitment, vetting and training of your nanny
- Your nanny’s training which includes a Koru Kids boot camp and a First Aid course
- An enhanced DBS check
- Drafting your employment contract
Your obligations as an employer:
- Your nanny’s wages
- Their holiday pay
- Any required pension set-up, administration and pension contributions
- Any employer and employee national insurance contributions
- Managing and running monthly payroll
- Advanced cover against sick/maternity pay administration if required (meaning you won’t be charged in the unlikely event your nanny needs to claims those) (find out more here)
- Your nanny can complete a personalised “top-up” first aid course at any time if your family have any specific areas you’d like your nanny to cover
- Your nanny will join an online community where they can access support from other nannies
- We’ll regularly send your nanny activity and recipe ideas to support them in their role
- Your nanny can access one-to-one guidance from our team of ex-primary school teachers and nannies. This could be some support with settling in or advice on helping with homework