Our pricing structure is really simple. The service costs:
- £13 per hour per family for more than 9 hours a week. (This is what most of our families pay).
- £15.50 per hour per family for less than 9 hours a week.
- £9 per hour per family if you share your nanny with another family.
There are no other fees. We’ve kept it simple because childcare is complex enough and we want everything we do to make parents' lives easier.
This cost covers your nanny’s pay, the costs associated with you being an employer (e.g. taxes) and our services.
The hourly rate is per family (not per child) and covers:
Our upfront service:
- The recruitment, vetting and training of your nanny
- Your nanny’s training which includes our Koru Kids online course and a First Aid course
- An enhanced DBS check
- Drafting your employment contract
- Your nanny’s wages
- Their holiday pay
- Any required pension set-up, administration and pension contributions
- Any employer and employee national insurance contributions
- Managing and running monthly payroll
- Advanced cover against sick/maternity pay administration if required (meaning you won’t be charged in the unlikely event your nanny needs to claims those) (find out more here)
- Your nanny can complete a personalised “top-up” first aid course at any time if your family have any specific areas you’d like your nanny to cover
- Your nanny will join an online community where they can access support from other nannies
- We’ll regularly send your nanny activity and recipe ideas to support them in their role
- Your nanny can access one-to-one guidance from our team of ex-primary school teachers and nannies. This could be some support with settling in or advice on helping with homework