How to set up a new department
There's nothing like a bit of departmental competition to get everyone fired up and ready to ride! It's easy to set up departments within your workplace, just follow these steps. 👇
Note: Any staff member can create new departments unless the Champion disables this option. Find out how to do that here.
1) Go to your Workplace Profile and click on 'Edit Workplace' below the logo to go to your settings
2) Click on 'Register a new department' on the top right
3) Fill in the department name and staff count
Remember to include all department staff in the staff count.
4) Click on 'Create', and you're done! 🎉
You can see your departments at the bottom of your Workplace Profile. It'll look something like this. 👇
How to prevent new departments from being set up
Sometimes, if multiple staff members set up departments, it can get a little complicated. If you'd like to prevent new departments from being set up, here's how.
Note: Only Champions can do this.
1) Go to your Workplace Profile settings by clicking on 'Edit Workplace' below the logo on your Workplace Profile
2) Scroll down to the bottom of the page and check the box next to 'Do not allow department registrations'
3) Click on 'Update workplace' at the bottom to save changes
🤔 Still got questions? Get in touch by clicking on the chat icon on the bottom right of your screen, or email our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org