Thank you for printing with us! We can't wait for you to enjoy your MyCanvas prints and products! Here's a step-by-step guide on how to place an order for your custom projects.
1. Begin by clicking "My Projects" on the navigation bar or click My Creations under your user profile.
2. Click the "Edit" button next to the project you want to order.
3. From the preview, Click "Add to Cart."
We will send the project as you've created it, so please be sure you've checked for typos, correctness, and layout. Once you've double-checked, please select the checkbox to agree that you have reviewed your project and are happy with it. Then select "Add to Cart" to move forward.
If you'd like multiple copies, select the plus sign under Quantity while in the shopping cart. Proceed to checkout and provide payment and shipping information to complete your order.
COMPLETING THE ORDER WITH THE CHECKOUT BUTTON
1. Enter the shipping address, email, and phone number.
2. Select the shipping method.
3. Enter payment information (we accept debit and credit cards from Mastercard, Visa, Discover, and American Express). You can select "Monthly Payments" for our buy now pay later with affirm.
4. Select the blue 'Pay' button to process payment.
COMPLETING THE ORDER WITH AMAZON PAY
1. Sign in with your Amazon account.
2. Add a new or select the shipping address from your address book.
3. Add new or select the payment method.
4. Select the shipping method.
5. Select the blue 'Pay' button to process payment.
Please note - each order can only go to one address. Please place separate orders for each destination if you need to send items to multiple locations. You can visit our Shipping Info page for shipping options and rates for your location.
We do not include pricing or invoices with our shipments. Once you place an order, a detailed product description and pricing will be emailed.
Check out these articles next: