Batch order import is possible on the Purchase Order screen.
Go to Purchase Order Screen
Select the ‘Purchase Order’ tab, which is displayed at all times at the top of your screen. On the upper right-hand corner, select the ‘Import Purchase Order’ button.
Prepare the File
If you are not ready to import your purchase orders, you can download a sample import file with step 1. Click the 'Download' button, it will automatically download the file. In the sample file, you will see some example data, before you import the file you should delete the example data.
You can download the sample file here:
If you have a file that you always use, you can upload your excel file. You should match the headers on your file with a MyLogiwa field later.
File preparation rules:
1. Fields with "*" characters are mandatory, they cannot be empty.
2. "PO Code" is the key field for a product, it should be unique for every order line. If you have 2 or more products in the same order, you have to create 2 or more lines with the same order code.
3. If you leave date field empty, we will record it as current date.
4. Product Name, SKU, Pack Type and Quantity fields cannot be empty.
5. Quantity field cannot be zero (0) or decimal number.
6. If we couldn't find Product Name and SKU on MyLogiwa, we will create a new product for Product Name and SKU. While creating a new product, Pack Type field is mandatory.
7. Purchase Price field represents the price of purchase order line, it does not represent the total price of the PO. If price per item is $25 and pack quantity is 20, purchase price should be $500 for the line of the order.
8. Vendor Name and Vendor Nickname are mandatory for purchase order. If we couldn't find Vendor Name and Vendor Nickname on MyLogiwa, we will create a new vendor with Billing Address details.
9. When Vendor Name and Vendor Nickname are matched a Vendor on My Logiwa, Billing Address details are not mandatory. If this is the first time that you purchase this vendor, Vendor Name, Vendor Nickname and Billing Address details are mandatory to create a new vendor.
10. Shipment Address information isn't mandatory for purchase order. If you leave Shipment Address details empty we will record shipment address same with billing address.
11. Country and State fields accept only universal codes. For example "US" for the United States and "IL" for the Illinois state of US.
12. Every Excel column should have a header. If a column has no header, data will not be imported.
13. You can add an extra column with a header to your file, you should match it with a MyLogiwa column later.
Choose the file
You can drag and drop your file or you can choose from your computer.
After you select the file, you will see the chosen file right under the section. Then, you can click the 'Upload' button.
Match the Fields
You will be directed to another screen, we suggest you match your column headers with a MyLogiwa field.
If column headers come from MyLogiwa's sample file, they will be automatically matched.
But if you are using some special column headers, we will not match these headers with MyLogiwa fields. You will see these kind of columns marked as "x".
An unmatched field can match with a MyLogiwa's field which does not already match with another excel column. Click the 'Choose field' area and select the field that you want to use.
If there is no available MyLogiwa field to match up, it means that you've already linked all MyLogiwa fields. You can unselect a MyLogiwa field, then you can match up to your column.
When you are sure all fields are linked, click 'Import' button, and it starts the upload process.
You will be directed to the first screen that you saw. During the upload process, you can observe the status of the upload. While your import is running, you can observe the changes in total processed row count, successfully imported row count, and failed import row count fields. When the upload is complete, the status of the process will change.
Additionally, you will see a summary of the import,
* Success count: Count of successfully imported data
* Error count: Count of un-imported data
* Total count: Count of total data
* Upload date: The date of the uploaded file
You can see the import details in the Details menu under actions. Under the actions menu, you can also find a "Download Original File" option too.
The details menu has a summary field over the grid. You can see the total imported/succeeded/failed import row counts, current status, and download the original file link in this field.
* Import Data: imported data summary
* Message: a message about importing process. If the import data has errors, it will be explained in this column.
After the importing is completed, MyLogiwa will send an information email with a little summary on it. This email will inform you about the completed import job's total import line and how many lines are succeeded or got errors during the import process. You can use the link in the email for navigating to the import screen.